TRANS PLUS(Dynamic Encryption)
TRANS PLUS Dynamic-Based Transmission Section Encoding Technology Being Created by Connecting
the Dynamic Security Technology to the E2E(End-to-End Encoding)
TRANS PLUS FUNCTION
- Encoding/Decoding module
newly allocated at
- Dynamic encoding/decoding
module working for
a certain Time
module using the dynamic
TRANS PLUS CHARACTERISTICS
- Whenever it operates, this provides safer transmission of data,
rather than providing different key exchange way at every time.
- It provides the function preventing any invasion in real time.
- Its various encoding way provides safe environment
from new risk elements.
TRANS PLUS TARGET
Every application-based services requiring for the security
- Finance Field
Mobile services of Fintech,
banks, securities companies,
credit card companies,
insurance companies, etc.
- Other Field
IoT platform development companies,
company-specific mobile services, etc.
TRANS PLUS BLOCK DIAGRAM
Security Cross – Checking Between Servers
- Generation of Dynamic Encryption Module.
- Allocation of Dynamic Encryption Module.
- Key Exchange in Different Ways Every Time